Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Failed. Trying Again.

WOW!!!

It has been a really long time since I have posted on here. I guess if you stumble on here you might wonder if I kept it up. The answer to that is a big fat NO.

I kinda laugh at it because I mean it has been months, practically almost a year since I have given any information.

Well I have decided to give this healthy life another shot. I really don't like this extra flab I have developed. I'm around 198lb again (sucks!) but I feel fatter than I did the first time around! I really need to get rid of this.

I really wish I had a workout partner who wouldn't make me feel bad. Ever go to the Gym and the person on the treadmill next to you is in a full out sprint and you are huffing and puffing just trying to do a brisk walk? That is how I feel ALL of the time.

So my lack of exercise is a problem and I absolutely HATE cooking. On top of the cooking money is always an issue. I'm going to have to sit down and really look into budget cooking that won't leave me hungry.

I'm starting from square one all over again folks.

March 16

I used the C25K App to keep me on a nice Walk/Run. I nearly finished it but started too late in my day and I had to stop with 11 minutes left on the clock. I almost did it all but towards this 11 minute area my legs were starting to give out on me.

When I got home I was proud of myself. I even felt good. I told myself to remember that feeling so that I could try again today.

Today my legs are stiff and sore. I can feel my calf's tighten every time I stand up to walk. I think today I might not do the app, but going on a walk just a straight walk will be a good start. I have to get up and moving right?

*sigh* Doesn't help that I had corn dogs for breakfast. I know I know! I told you I hate cooking with a passion. Hopefully I'll get over that. Though that doesn't seem likely.

Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated!

SO....HERE WE GO AGAIN!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you're giving it another go! It stinks to stumble I know, just keep gettin up girl! You got me motivated to jump rope after family worship tonight! Thanks

    ReplyDelete