Thursday, April 16, 2015

On The Road Again

Hello again lovelies! I am back to start another amazing round of Rochelle tries to get healthy! It is an on going struggle  (as you can see from the numerous times I have stopped and started my blog posts) but I am trying a new program. It is called 21 Day Fix. Now I am only on day 2 and my legs KILL :( . Sadly it has also been only two days. I have gone from being able to complete a full Insanity work out to barely being able to do this one. I am so ashamed right now. I can't even get through this. I am wondering how on Earth I allowed this to happen. Anyway I will talk a bit more about the program in another post. It is late but I wanted you guys to know I am still here and still trying!

All products can be found at beachbody.com

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found a program that you like . Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete