Sunday, April 26, 2015

Food Challenege

   As anyone knows I LOVE food. It's such an unhealthy relationship that I'm trying to bring to the healthy side. I am also a creature of habit when it comes to food. I make the same thing every day, or a variation of it, and I keep buying the same foods at the grocery store. I need to branch out so I am in desperate need of different recipes. I need your help though. I am scared but willing to do this. I want the seven or eight people that read my blog regularly ( I LOVE YOU GUYS) to pick out some meals for me.

   Do a search for 21 day fix approved meals on google, pinterest, yahoo, bing, etc. I am allowed to have 4 green, 3 purple, 4 red, 3 yellow, 1 blue, 1 orange, and 4 teaspoons each DAY so please try not to put everything into one meal. I will be sad later with nothing to eat.

   All you have to do is post the recipe in the comments section OR if you have my private information send it to me. Name of the recipe and the website that you got it from. I am taking ideas for a breakfast, a lunch, and a dinner. If I get participation I will do a blog post on which ones I did including pictures and what I thought about them.

   I will tell you this I am not allergic to anything, I hate cottage cheese, and I don't like peppers (green, red, or the yellow ones), no Brussels, no tofu, and nothing that looks like a worm.

   Let the challenges begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment