Tuesday, April 21, 2015

21 Day Fix Week 1

   Hello hello!! I'm super excited and feeling really good right now. I finished week one of my new program and just started week two. All I can say is how AMAZED I am at the difference already. Now no I don't mean a difference physically I'm sure that will come later. I'm talking about how I feel on the inside.
   
   I'm more alert, I'm sleeping better, I have more energy than before, AND I'm more flexible. All these wonderful things in just ONE week of trying my best with Autumn. I can slowly just feel how I'm really into this program it has just blown my mind. If you ask anyone who knows me I've always been overweight, lazy, never worked out, ate what I wanted...and now I'm changing. It's slow but I'm changing.

   So far I've managed to not miss one day of exercise, I stick to my portion control, and I'm even pushing others to join me! Usually I'm the one that has to be motivated to get up off the couch and just try it.

C'mon guys try the 21 Day Fix with me!
 
   p.s. On a side note besides taking my Before picture and measurements I am determined to stay away from the scale. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to do a second round of the program so the next time I step on the scale will be May 5. That will be the end of my 21 days. So please! Encourage me to step away from that stupid scale!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment