Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 15 - Getting In to It!!!

     I survived another day of my self inflicted torture!!! Lol, no today was good and I'm sure tomorrow will be great too. I'm back on target with my eating. Had some good cereal this morning (which has been keeping me nicely full til snack time), a little cheese and a yogurt for snack, one of my smart ones dinners (no cooking, sorry), and chili for dinner.

     I'm working on my water still which I fear will always be an issue BUT that's okay. Being away from home a lot during the day makes it hard to keep up with the water intake as much as I'd like but that is okay at least I'm keeping myself busy.

    In the video below you'll hear about my tiny little workout endeavor, but it takes almost an act of God to get me moving when it comes to exercise so this is a big deal for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment