Monday, June 23, 2014

Stil Counting the Days

    I feel and know that I have been so lax these past couple of days. This life style change of mind seems to be on a longer hold than I'd like. My hubby is now on board with his own quest to lose the weight he wants and shape his body into something else he'd like to. Now to me my hubby always looks great. In my eyes he could almost never look wrong but he's not happy so he's going to change it. I can't WAIT until he succeeds. He'll be happy and I'll be happy for him. It's exciting because with his body you can see the changes he's going through almost instantly it seems.

     Not so much the case for myself. I am still decidedly unhappy with my appearance. My goal was 10lbs by July 4th for this big convention we're having BUT I've only managed the 3 lbs and now my scale is once again telling me I'm up in weight. I almost hate that thing. It's never reliable, what if I didn't really lose those three pounds? That's the question I keep asking myself. If I didn't really lose it, then this past month has almost been for nothing. Makes me feel like I want to give up, BUT I'm trying not to give in to my pessimistic attitude.

     The hubby went shopping again and soon hopefully I'll have a nice, small job that will allow me to buy the foods necessary for my plans. ANYWAY, it has been so long since I've updated and I really needed to say something about what's been on my mind.

     So I'm shouting into cyberspace and hopefully someone will hear (I complain enough to my husband, he needs a break!)

     So I want to say to all who might read, to all who might feel like giving up when it comes to your size...don't stop trying. It's hard as heck and you will hate the ride...but try to keep focused on the end of this annoying battle. That's the only thing that's keeping me moving.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment