Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Day 22-30 - Tough Times and Good News

WOW!!!

It has been a really long time since I've written. Sorry! I've been so tired and going to bed so late that this became an after thought, however I also noticed the more I forgot the more I slipped back into old habits.

Anyway! I can say I completely fell off the wagon these past nine days. Pizza, French toast, burgers, fries, etc  can you say FELL off?! Most of this has stemmed however from the lack of cash flow so all my nice healthy treats I couldn't buy. But if I was broke you ask, how did you get all that fatty goodness back in your diet?!

I'll tell you how, it was FREE! People kept feeding me and I just couldn't turn it down. But as of Sunday I was able to shop a bit and put some of those better options back in my fridge so I'm doing this again.

I will have to keep up with this blogging because I really feel it was helping me and in the time that I haven't written a thing, it was just easier for me to forget that I was supposed to be changing. That's why I'm posting this morning to get all the bad out. We're gonna say bye bye to the burgers once again and we're starting this baby all over.

I can't say this time I feel like a failure. I'm going to keep pushing, ride my bike, and keep it moving cause this girl is on a journey to becoming one hot momma and I'm not letting a hamburger get in my way!

Just need a find a small job to supplement my food habit. Nothing too bad about 15 maybe 20 hours a week. Gotta find it!

Alright peeps! I'm out to eat breakfast and keep this party back on track.

Oh and GREAT NEWS!!!

I am currently 189.8 lbs!

The scale has finally moved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment