Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 16 - Feeling Good!

     Hello!!! Today feels like it was a great day for me. Nothing really special happened but I just feel really good right now so I'm happy to keep this vibe going. I was only a tiny bit bad today with my eating. Breakfast never happened and when I went to get food from the grocery store a chocolate bar ended up in my car too. I am happy to report however, that I did NOT eat the whole chocolate bar in one sitting. I had about half and kindly put the rest in the fridge for another day.

    Lunch was nicely a bowl of cereal and some yogurt and dinner was an uneventful eggs with spinach and a little sausage and an orange. Now I know its not good to have too many sweets at the end of your day but, oh well it happened!! I capped off the night with a nice one mile walk with my sister that was finished in about 14 minutes. Now that wasn't long, but it's a start. I've done some type of physical activity two days in a row and I'm so proud of myself!

    Getting me to work out is like getting me to the sadists *cough* I mean dentist. But I'm really proud of the progress on the inside that I'm making. I don't see many physical results yet, which is part of the goal, but I am seeing a difference in the type of person I am and that's really cool. Never in such a long time have I felt good about myself in such a way, it's very hard to describe. I'm no where near where I want to be physically but seeing my mind slowly change, my food desires slowly change lets me know that I AM getting somewhere. The physical stuff will follow.

    Anyway that's me for tonight I'm trying to get to bed and see if I can wake up early to get in another walk. Night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome girl. You can come workout with me. :)

    ReplyDelete