Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 10 - Failing again...

     I knew this would happen, I've fallen into a slump. I know its ridiculous on how soon it is but I have. I haven't yet started to work out, my eating is better than my usual but not full of veggies as I need it to be. I'm just having a hard time right now with it.
 
     So I'm going to be trying something new my friend Brandi suggested. Picking one or two days a week to cook in bulk so I'm not cooking every dog on day AND I have no excuses to try and eat poorly because I already have something healthy at my finger tips.

     Now this will take me a little bit to implement because I'm starting to run low on my fresh veggies, I'm going to have to get some frozen ones and fresh ones from now on. What I really need to do is learn how to shop smart. This whole lifestyle things is harder than anticipated BUT I really hope its well worth it. Right now I'm just seeing all the things I can't do/enjoy...lets hope that outlook changes.

     Any help, love, recipes, ideas, ANYTHING would be appreciated. I know someone out there glances at my pitiful musing. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment