Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 9 - Not Quite on Track But Tomorrow is Another Day

     So I'm still not doing the best. I skipped breakfast again today but...I wasn't having the best of days I do have to admit. I spent most of it in my pjs, in bed. I was up at 8 and didn't even leave my room until the pangs of hunger forced me to around 11 am. Then I didn't come out of my hole until I left to pick up my cousin from school. It was really one of those days for me. Harder than most and I'm still feeling really blah. That same motivation I was feeling last week is starting to waver I believe and I'm trying to reach back for it.

Must. Not. Be. FAT!

     After skipping my breakfast I had some vegetarian chili that I added some brown sugar to, then around 5 I had some ribs again (left overs from yesterday), and for dinner I had a bowl of Fiber One Cereal.

     So it wasn't the BEST day, there weren't enough veggies today but we'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully I manage to peel myself out of bed and actually be productive.

     I still didn't drink as much water as I needed to, nor did I attempt to exercise. Pushing my daily failings up to three today.

1. Not enough water
2. Not even green veggies
3. No work out

     I call these failings because I set up specific goals for myself and I'm not reaching them. This is a problem. Lets see what tomorrow will bring, hopefully some good news.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment