Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day 3 - Hitting Frustration

  Hello again lovely Internet world! I'm back with the third day of this lifestyle change and can I say this is usually the day that I cave and eat something that sends me spiraling back out of control...which in turn leads to me becoming a whale. Not cute.

  Anyway! On this third day things were going pretty great. I had 2 eggs, tomato, and spinach for breakfast with half a banana. Lunch was another turkey burger. I hate refreezing meat so I just made two small patties ate one for dinner last night and that was lunch today. Dinner was a delicious recipe from Erika Nicole Kendall at her WONDERFUL blog A black girls guide to weight loss. I believe that everyone should go and see her great story and awesome tips! I'm even starting her Clean Eating Boot Camp this month so we'll see how that goes.

Now it's late in the evening about 11:03 and I'm ready to eat again. Its been about five hours since I last ate so I can kinda see why my body wants more fuel. So tonight I chose to snack on a banana but that is NOT what I want (think cookies, brownies, cake, or ice cream...all of which are in the house).

I'm already missing my nice bread (thanks mom -_- ) and pasta dishes. I had to drop off a friend at Pizza Hut, my grandfather was going to treat me to fried catfish today, I made my little cousin one of those frozen pizzas and just...UGH!!!

I am now on a quest tomorrow to research and find a lot of healthy snacks that I can just much on because I can't do this. Snacks and water. So far however I'm sticking to my guns...I hope.

Next up adding exercise to my life. Another sore spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment