Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 5 - Just Keep Swimming...Just Keep Swimming

   I'm having a hard time trying to keep my food from being boring. It seems I'm stuck with chicken, turkey meat, lean ground beef, and flank steak. Now I know that seems like a lit but I just don't know what to do with it! It is driving me insane!!!
 
   I look up recipes that seem like I have to climb Mt. Everest to make them. So I end up cooking things the same. Ugh...so then I've been trying to find different ways to flavor foods but EVERYTHING I desire includes foods I'm currently avoiding. 
 
   So while I'm dealing with that I'm also trying to make sure I can eat these things on about $15-25 dollars a week. YIKES! That's just the food for me. My poor hubby I haven't cooked for him much, but in my defense he started to juice for a bit so that relieved me of cooking duties.
I have to use most of my "spending" money on food but that's ok. As long as I have something to show for it.
 
   Oh! And a little help for you guys if you try to comment. Go ahead and type it up in the comment section. Make sure you choose the correct profile in the box that is directly under the comment box. THEN you can click Publish and that should solve you mobile users problems.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment