Monday, May 19, 2014

Starting My Engine

Hello!

My first blog this is exciting. It's really late tonight so there won't be much for me to say right now. I did make a nice little get to know me type video, I hope it loads.

I'll sum some of it up for you though.

My name is Rochelle.
I weigh 198lbs
my goal is 165 (hopefully 155 one day)

And....I have a feeling this is going to be harder than I'd like.

I am only 24 years old and have been married for four years. My hubby is the best in the world! Love him to pieces. I have one dog who continues to become more and more spoiled by the day (thank you grandpa).

Hmmm, lets see...watch the video I think you'll get more of my personality from it.

Goodnight!



 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! This is the most have seen of you since I have known you and you know it's been awhile since I have known you. Your confidence, honesty, and originality is beautiful! Honestly, I love that you are taking pride in something that YOU want to do. It's great! I will try my best to help you as much as I can. I support you 100%. I am so proud of you. You are gonna do it. You can do it. You will do it...You're doing it. Get it girl! I got you!

    ReplyDelete