Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 7 - A Mostly Sucessful Weekend, Week 2 coming up!

   Alright, alright, alright!!!

We have made it through seven days. Today wasn't the best of days. I did not eat three meals. In fact today I had one decent breakfast and for the rest of the day I had nuts, some fruit, and some more of that semi vegan chickpea peanut butter and chocolate chip bars (they taste better than they sound).  Tomorrow I completely plan on getting back on track so I can have my good three meals.

Another thing I plan to do tomorrow has to do with tonight's topic. WATER!!!

The Benefits of this Liquid Gold:

1. Better Complexion

2. Flushes out the system

3. Makes you just feel good

4.  Can generate energy

5. Increase metabolism

6.  Helps regulate digestive system

AND the list continues on and on...listen below to me ramble about W-A-T-E-R!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment