Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 8 - Not a Success...

So I failed in three respects today but one of then was out of my hands. Goals for the day were

1. Drink 12-14 glasses of water
     Yeah....so that didn't happen. I did consume 48 oz of water and would have done at least another 24 oz but my handy dandy mug o' water dropped and I wasn't going to fill it back up again...I know that's lazy.

2. Go walking at least a mile
     This was not my fault. It was raining cats and dogs outside!  I refuse to feel guilt!

3. Continue eating well
     This was too hard today. Plus there was BBQ. So I ended up eating two pieces of chicken, about seven ribs (They were small though!!!), and some beans (which had brown sugar in them).

I was a little disappointed about my self control however I'm not going to let this be the excuse I always let it be. I'm going to keep on moving along. If I give up again...who knows how far I would let myself go before I try again.

I can say this blog does help me be more honest with myselfn I kind of like that.

Anyway no video tonight, my hubby has taken over my computer area for his bible studying. Have a great night!!!

1 comment:

  1. We fall many times. Just get up and keep going. :)

    ReplyDelete