Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 11 - Better Day!!!

    Okay so I haven't completely given up on myself yet. With some gentle prodding from my bestie I did my first little bit of exercise today. Went on a mile walk with the puppies. It was great, didn't hurt, and I felt good afterwards. Gonna try to get up tomorrow and do it again.

     My eating wasn't the greatest but it wasn't bad. I'm running out of food to cook so that's leaving me with the tad bit unhealthier options at home. My snacks are completely out so I'm getting hungrier which I'm really not a fan of.

     This week has started off with me in more of a mental block though. I'm really struggling with my drive to do more. I can honestly say health wise I'm a very lazy individual and trying to stay full steam ahead has almost tapped me out. I will keep trying however. I have to meet with success. I can't stand this spare tire around my middle. I want to finally look and feel good about myself for like the first time...ever.

     Work. Work. Work.

     Nothing worth fighting for is easy. The roads are filled with pitfalls along this journey, and I think I'm finally coming out of the one I was in ready to race until I hit the next one. Maybe when that comes, I'll jump over it instead of falling face first.

2 comments:

  1. The bad habits we develope do not happen over nite.Many of them has been with us for many, many years. We should not expect them to disappear in the blink of an eye! They say 3 weeks to develope a new habit, but depending on the habit, perhaps it may take us 3mo for the new habit to become an actual lifestyle change. The important this you see the need to make changes, you are inspired to do and day by day you are keep these goals before and taking baby steps to reach incredible goals! AND in the interim, thru you setbacks and challenges, you inspire others with your determination. SO KEEP GOING! If you hit just one or two of your goals, that still puts you ahead of the game in comparison to where you would be if you were not doing anything. That is just my .00001% worth of opinion. LaW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for the kind words and I'm glad for the comment. These past few days have been tough and I'm trying to push past what's going on in my mind. I'm starting week three and I'm really hoping to get past it. Thanks so much for reading, hope to hear from you again!

      Delete